Lutron Maestro C.L Dimmer Switch for Dimmable LED, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, Single-Pole or Multi-Location, White
The Maestro C.L dimmer provides optimal dimming performance of LED bulbs. This dimmer works with up to 150-Watt of dimmable LED/CFL or 600-Watt of incandescent/halogen, allowing you to control multiple bulb types on the same circuit. It is designed to control a broad range of dimmable LED and CFL bulbs from a variety of brands including Philips, Cree, GE, EcoSmart and Lighting Science. Use the rocker to adjust the light level for any activity or set the preset level to ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. Advanced features include delayed fade to off, which allows time to exit a room or to get into bed before the lights turn off. Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs (for list approved LED bulbs, see "compatibility chart" below)
- For use with up to 150-Watt of dimmable LED and up to 600-Watt of incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Features a tap switch to turn lights on/off or to preset level and a rocker to brighten/dim lights to suit any activity
- Can be used in single-pole, 3-way, or multi-location applications
- Programmable fade gradually turns lights on, allowing your eyes to adjust to the change in light, and gradually fade off, allowing time to exit a room before the lights turn off
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes
- Includes (1) Maestro C.L Dimmer; coordinating Claro wallplate sold separately
- Compatible with the broadest range of dimmable CFLs and LEDs. Please refer to the “More Info” tab and “Specification” for current list of approved bulbs that work with this dimmer
- Digital adjustment lever allows you to adjust the low-end of the dimming range based on the capability of your bulbs
- Easily program the preset to automatically turn on the lights to your favorite level
- Wallplate not included
**Face plate not included**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.